Friday, May 1, 2009

100 things...abOWT Moi!

1. I ♥ God...
2. ...Annd myself
3. my favorite food in Grilled Fish
4. i define who I am
5. i seek first the Kingdom of God
6. i ♥ 6 specific things:
7. FASHION
8. LIFE
9. my Family
10. my special Friends
11. Pockets
12. Makeup
13. i am caring
14. i want to travel
15. For the last time Vaughn, I don't have a Boyfriend
16. i ♥ singing
17. Tail Dog--"Alpha & Omega" is my name
18. 2 sisters
19. ....annnd a network of Sister/Sawrahs across the world
20. i look forward to what my future holds
21. i ♥ 17 ReflectiONs of a Resilient RED
"22. For the Founders"
23. i hate walking into situations I'm unaware of
24. Confrontation...psh..Hate it
25. I'm quiet...
26. Observant
27. Analytical
28. Wise
29. Mature
30. i &heart; my Sorority....
31. Delta Sigma Theta--that is!
32. OO-OOP
32. i eventually want to be a lawyer
33. first generational graduate
34. i graduate on May 16, I'm excited for the most part, but apart of me is scared because I have no idea what's next
35. i ♥ my Mom--although she's the hardest person to talk too!
36. at this moment, I'm sitting on the floor typing away...
37. i ♥ laughing...
38. sometimes I silently cry--even when I'm happy
39. i ♥ helping people.
40. I'm 22 years, old and by the time I'm 40, i hope to be an executive/lawyer in the entertainment field.
41. Faith is my key...
42. now I can unlock the door
43. did I say I like to sing?? Because I'm singing now
44. Sophistication & Sleekness are soo Sexy to me...."SSS"
45. Sex in the City--♥ It!
46. Devil Wears Prada--♥ It!
47. So you think you can dance---I do & can!
48. i become defensive when I feel attacked or threathen
49. i'm passiONate
50. Driven
60. ....annd FOCUSED
61. I hate CAT!!!! Ewwww
62. i secretly ♥ Bow Wow--ssshh...don't tell anyONE
63. Red carpet is calling my name
64. i have a nice body--OH Yea! Thanks God--hehehe..
65. OK! --I admit--I'm (a bit) conceited
66. i think i'm ready to start rock'n my short hair agian
67. Flavored ArizONa Tea???--Like...seriously did they make that for me cause I LIVE for it
68. i want a new phone...as of matter of fact...let me take a break and WINDOW internet shop and browse through
69. Will be back shortly....
70. i'm backkk!
71. i ♥ a man who can dress..whew...its so Swexy
72. i learning to be more expressive with my emotions
73. hey--what can i say too strong
76. tear--my sisters mad because we didn't go to SMU
77. i'm a so not superficial but I do want to be wealthy--well...I am going to be!
78. I am soo getting distracted writing this!
79. i ♥ taking pictures
80. heyy...i ♥ the 80's
81. my favorite color is purple...hint hint
82. i want to move to Houston
83. i wear glasses
84. ....but prefer contacts
85. i broke someone's heart--Ooops! my bad..
86. i ike the color brown
87. i just a tattoo on the back--would I ever get it -NO!--Izzz scared--it was HAUTE though
88. i have one tattoo
89. i LIVE for ybf.com
90. my favorite store is FOREVER XXI
91. I was the beauty editor for JAYE magazine & jayemag.com
92. i'm am so unique
93. i'm half Nigeran
94. its 8:47 and i have 6 more to go....
95. i hate ging shopping without money
96 i'm 22, and have never had a car
97. i LIVE for the pyramind
98. i ♥ blue jean jackets
99. i'm a ****STAR MOFO PLAYA**** (heheheee)
100. I'm finished--You can LOVE ME OR HATE, AS LONG AS YOU TAKE ME AS I AM!!!!


Muah...Muah

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment