Friday, May 1, 2009

.:One-ON-One:.

Sooo, I had a one-ON-one with my professor the other about day about the level of commitment, and dedication given by students who are in Fraternity's and Sorority's.


He felt as though, organization as such, show contingency to the reality of education, they as he stated in so many ways that they interfere with students education.

Hmmmm....Interesting tidbit, is what I'm thinking??


Contrary to popular belief, Fraternity's and Sorority's support, encourage, and demand scholastic achievement--the negative connotation displayed, and spoken from his opinions--holds truth to the few who allow the social and interactive aspect of Greek organizations to interfere with their class work.

One's things for sure, I'm passionate, certain, and driven with and too the things that I make of my life. Setbacks (for me) lead to triumph, adversity and most of all RESILIENCE!


Joining an organization doesn't make you who you ARE, Why you ask?? Because, that factor among many determined your Acceptance. Therefore, I nor anyone, will interfere with my education--Persistence, Ambitions, Goals, and most of all Faith determines my Success!


.:Tieranee S. Jones:.

No comments:

Post a Comment