Friday, May 1, 2009

(((sreaming))) Why are YOU Blogging!!??!!


The purpose of this blog is to showcase my work from my photography, over 15 weeks we were challenged to take photos, some of ourselves, and the rest of our interest, unfortunately in midst of this 15 week episode I've LOST ALL! Of The Pics I've Done Thus Far.
---> Sad face Bummer??? I KNOW.
Fortunately enough, I feel I still have time with that being said over the next eight post I will reshoot, post, and speak about photos I've recently shot. SO that you can get a better feel of what interest me!


Its certain, I have an interest in FASHION! I love the sense of the Uniqueness in which we/I respresent self--as stated and defined below, "the way in which we manner ourselves."


So as I begin to post, I will show images, places, and etc, that showcast that specific manner--Uniqueness.


No comments:

Post a Comment